09 September, 2009

Ready? Set? GO!

Hour and a half til my plane takes off from O'Hare. I'll get into Philly about 730 and from there I fly out at 915 where I'll get to Dublin at 845 tomorrow morning. I'm not even sure what to do with myself. I feel like I should've cried more. I think I'm just in this daze of unreality. It's a surreal moment saying goodbye to everything and everyone and picking up and taking off for a new place and new people and a whole new adventure. I'm excited. I can't say that I'm not cause I am and though I'm sad to leave knowing I'll never come back again to the same people & the same places. Time doesn't stand still when you go and everything will keep moving while I'm gone. I expect it to and I want it to. It's just a little bit of the big picture it seems.

Safe travels today. I'll update again once I'm in Glasgow.

No comments: