08 May, 2009

May is the Month

I'm going to streamline this update, if for no other reason, than it's fun for me.

NEW:

-Got my passport & plane ticket: I leave for Scotland 09/09/09 (kinda weird).

-Moving back to Chicago at the end of this month, just for the summer, to spend time with Brian & live it up a little before I head out of the country for god knows how long

-Preparing for summer the only way I know how: working out like a maniac so as not to be a fatty fat

-On a whim on Wednesday I decided I was going to go on a 3 day mini-tour with Conor Oberst & the Mystic Valley Band this summer so from June 26th - July 1st I will be on the road with CO and driving through Missouri & Kentucky & then back home. (SIDENOTE: the new CO & the MVB album came out Tuesday = AHHHH-mazing)

That might be the only new news I have for now. Things have been chugging along pretty quickly the past few months. It's been quite a whirlwind and I have no doubt it will only be speeding up as this month hurries along into June and summer. 4 months left til I leave (almost exactly). Any advice for me, now's the time to provide it because I could use it.

No comments: